Monthly Bookkeeping/Management Reporting
We provide you, the small business owner, with the personal time and attention that you deserve. Each month we will collect the necessary statements, records, etc., and return completed reports.
- We will provide you with tools that will save you time with record keeping and administration while at the same time making sure that your records are organized and complete.
- We make sure that your business is government compliant and that all deadlines are met.
- We make sure your employees are paid and deductions are calculated accurately and remitted.
- We provide you with complete monthly reporting so your results are available in a consistent, timely, and concise manner.
- From a consistent, accurate, and complete set of records, we have the basis for consulting and advising you about your business. Most small business owners need to consult with their trusted advisers regularly regarding almost any facet of their business. We will take the time necessary each month to ensure you get your questions – no matter how complex – answered.
So leave your financial statements to us and spend your time growing your business, with the peace of mind of knowing that we are in your corner.
We specialize in all of the taxes that affect your small business: income tax, payroll tax, sales tax… any tax.
- Our thorough understanding of small business issues means your taxes will always be prepared accurately and timely.
- We guarantee prompt delivery of completed tax forms, so you won’t worry about meeting tax deadlines.
We get to know our clients through personalized conversations and thoughtful tax planning that minimizes tax exposure and eliminates surprises. We prepare hundreds of business and personal income tax returns each year.
We understand that some business owners are perfectly happy keeping their own books, and just want the occasional consultation to review books, or ask questions. For this reason, we do offer consultations at an hourly rate. We should mention that this rate changes during the months of Jan-April, so it’s in your best interest to request consultations in the off season if you can.
We have several different options for assisting our clients with payroll tax compliance. Most businesses with more than a couple of employees use our full service payroll option, which comes with direct deposit, secure check stub access, and other convenient features, and it’s surprisingly affordable. And many smaller businesses, or those with only a few employees, prefer our after-the-fact payroll reporting option. And we can usually find a way to work with those business owners needing less common payroll services.
No matter what, though, we make sure that your payroll returns are filed accurately and timely. Especially since we know that even the most seasoned business owner hates getting those random IRS penalty letters!